استكشف جميع المشاكل المحددة واعثر على مسارات التشخيص للحلول.
A major appliance (e.g., HVAC, water heater) broke down just before closing. We need to ensure it's repaired or replaced by the seller.
The seller took items that we believed were included in the sale, such as the high-end refrigerator or custom light fixtures. We need clarification or compensation.
The seller needs more time to move out after closing than we're comfortable with, or we need to move in before the agreed-upon closing date.
We're having trouble finding homeowners insurance for the property due to its age or location (e.g., flood zone). This is a requirement for our mortgage.
We were quoted one amount for property taxes, but the actual amount is significantly higher. This impacts our monthly budget.
Our buyer's financing contingency is about to expire, and they still haven't secured their loan. We're worried they'll walk away.
The seller has decided they no longer want to sell their home after we've gone through inspections and appraisal. We're devastated and unsure of our next steps.
We learned that the property has a zoning violation that could impact our ability to use it as intended (e.g., running a home business).
Our well water test came back with high levels of contaminants. We need to figure out the cost and feasibility of water treatment or drilling a new well.
We've discovered a significant issue (e.g., mold, foundation cracks) that the seller failed to disclose on their property disclosure statement. We feel misled.
We discovered during the inspection that the previous owner made additions to the house without obtaining the necessary permits. This could cause problems with future sales or insurance.
A neighbor has started building a fence that encroaches on what we believe to be our property line. We need to resolve this before we can feel secure in our purchase.
We're buying a condo, and the HOA board is taking an unusually long time to approve our application. We're on a tight deadline to move.
My buyer's financing is taking longer than expected, and they're worried they won't close on time. This is putting pressure on my own moving plans.
The title search revealed an old lien on the property that we weren't aware of. We're concerned this will delay or even prevent the sale from closing.
We're at the closing table, and the seller is trying to shift some of the closing costs onto us that we didn't agree to in the contract. This is adding unexpected expenses.
The appraisal came in significantly lower than our offer price. Our lender won't finance the difference, and we don't have the extra cash to cover it. We might lose our earnest money.
The seller agreed to fix a few minor issues before closing, but now they're saying they won't do it. I don't want to accept the house in its current condition.
My mortgage lender just informed me that my pre-approval has been rescinded due to a change in my credit score. I'm worried I won't be able to secure financing before my closing date.
We just got our home inspection report back, and it's full of issues we didn't anticipate, like a leaky roof and some electrical problems. We're not sure if we can afford the repairs or if we should w...
The tenant is bypassing me and contacting the property owner directly with minor issues or complaints, undermining my role and creating confusion.
The tenant is disputing the accuracy of utility meter readings, claiming they are being overcharged. I need to investigate the readings and the tenant's claims.
I successfully evicted a tenant for non-payment of rent, but they still owe a significant amount. I need to know how to pursue the outstanding debt.
The tenant's lease has expired, and they are refusing to move out, despite proper notice. I need to understand the legal steps to regain possession of my property.